Down The Aisle...

A singluar focus on my life in Sydney. I was "single", then I became "engaged" and now I'm married - but thats another story...

Monday, October 25, 2004

Introduction

So. I know that some of you have followed me through some of my recent trials and tribulations as I remain single in Sydney. Unfortunately, this is not exactly another story to tell you but, dag that I am, I have been doing a little research and I have lots of thoughts that I’d like to share with you. Well, with someone at least. Anyone? :-)

My curiosity was been piqued by the whole swag of options out there for dating, for relationships and just for ‘being’ in the meet (meat?) market. What it means to be single right now, what we go through, what is I’m sure familiar to most of you cause you are currently single or you were once before you joined the other team :-).

What I wanted to do here was to create a sort of forum to inspire discussion or comment. I figured this could either be fun or bomb in a very big way. Probably the latter knowing my luck. For myself though, it does offer me the opportunity to write about something I find interesting and I invite any and all comments or criticisms that you may come up with.

For those of you who don’t know me, I am female and I’m in my 20’s. Everything I write here will have that bias. I’ve tried to be fair but if I’m not – deal with it. I won’t apologise for my thoughts but I will say that I’m open to being educated if you think I’m wrong. Also, for those of you who have followed my emails more than…I don’t quite know what to call them – snapshots? - I will of course keep writing them when I (or someone else) does something that you may wish to laugh at. Till then, take care.