Down The Aisle...

A singluar focus on my life in Sydney. I was "single", then I became "engaged" and now I'm married - but thats another story...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year


Well after a long absence, I have returned. Did you miss me? Nope. Guess not. Regardless, I thought I might write a note about the following posts. It seems that over the last couple of months, as well as having limited access to a computer and the internet at home, life kind of got in the way. I did however work on at least a few entries and now that I'm here, I have had to post them all together.

And right now I don't have much more to post so I will merely wish you a happy new year and say:
Here's a toast to all who are here
No matter where you're from
May the best day you have seen
Be worse than your worst to come.

And just because this one appealed to the alcoholic in me too:
I used to know a clever toast
But now I cannot think it
So fill your glass to anything
And damn your souls, I'll drink it!
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home