Down The Aisle...

A singluar focus on my life in Sydney. I was "single", then I became "engaged" and now I'm married - but thats another story...

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wedding Bells...


So I started this blog in 2004 when I was “Single in Sydney” and navigating my way through the trials and tribulations associated with dating. It seemed a good idea at the time and then I stopped, basically because I started a serious relationship. That relationship has since led to an engagement and now I find myself back again, this time with a new focus that may well provide numerous stories or anecdotes, some of which have already amused my friends.

I considered actually starting a new blog cause I am obviously no longer “single” but then I figured, the blog was still roughly about a singular topic, ie. my wedding. So this blog is no longer The Single Life but Down The Aisle and all that that entails. Who knew it was so bloody much!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home